Jingjin Agitator Introduction:
Agitators are widely used in chemical, pharmaceutical, food, mining, paper, paint, metallurgy, waste water treatment and other industries, suitable for agitating operation with liquid phase as the focus to achieve multiphase mixing including liquid - liquid, liquid -solid, gas – liquid and gas - liquid - solid and heat transfer, mass transfer and chemical reaction. In this agitating test-bed, different trough types have been adopted to match with agitators. Through the observation test of actual flow filed of fluid agitating and data test and collection, we have optimize the design and developed new practical propeller type in order to achieve the best effect of agitating with minimal power consumption under the full conditions. working
Designing process of Jingjin agitator
1. Inputting parameters required for the design.
2. Determining preliminary design
3. Using advanced CFD computational fluid dynamics simulation software to simulate the operation of the design scheme to optimize the design
4. Conducting relevant material mixing tests to verify the design if necessary.
5. Determining the final optimal design
6. Organize the production based on the final design